Jerry Reed Tabs

A place to post guitar tabs separately from other discussion so it doesn’t get lost in the messages. To make it easy to search we suggest starting a new thread for each song posted and include the song name in your title. We’ll be able to make a nice archive if we keep tab here and discussion on the other forums.

Jerry Reed Tabs

Postby snekae » Thu May 14, 2009 5:05 pm

im looking for Jerry Reed tabs, there are so many tabs i cannot find!

Trying to find tabs like; Take a walk, Tupelo mississippi flash, Swingin 69, Muleskinner Blues, 500 miles away from home, Lord mr. ford, You got a lock on me, The Legend, Fine on my mind << ------- ++ more, i like about everything he plays.

If anybody have / know where to find any tabs, could you please tell me / send me ? :D

Greetings

Snekae

Mail - (brynjar2009@hotmail.com)
snekae
Regular

Re: Jerry Reed Tabs

Postby Derekslide » Tue May 19, 2009 1:22 am

snekae wrote:im looking for Jerry Reed tabs, there are so many tabs i cannot find!

Trying to find tabs like; Take a walk, Tupelo mississippi flash, Swingin 69, Muleskinner Blues, 500 miles away from home, Lord mr. ford, You got a lock on me, The Legend, Fine on my mind << ------- ++ more, i like about everything he plays.

If anybody have / know where to find any tabs, could you please tell me / send me ? :D

Greetings

Snekae

Mail - (brynjar2009@hotmail.com)
What no east bound and down?
Derekslide
Regular

Postby snekae » Tue May 19, 2009 2:01 pm

i said + more .. and so far i've had no luck :(
snekae
Regular

Postby Derekslide » Thu May 21, 2009 9:08 pm

[quote="snekae"]i said + more .. and so far i've had no luck :([/quote]Ulitmate guitar.com has East bound and down chords, Not the tabs though.

go to google and tell it you want Jerry Reed's east bound and down chords.
Derekslide
Regular

Return to Guitar Tabs