PINETOP PERKINS, BOB MARGOLIN, WILLIE BIG EYES SMITH

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

PINETOP PERKINS, BOB MARGOLIN, WILLIE BIG EYES SMITH

Postby warner live » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:09 pm

HEH !!

I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU ALL THAT THE LAST GREAT DELTA BLUES PIANIST - THE LEGENDARY PINETOP PERKINS WILL BE COMING OVER FROM AMERICA TO LONDON IN MARCH 2009 WITH GUITAR GREAT - 'STEADY ROLLIN'' BOB MARGOLIN AND WILLIE BIG EYES SMITH FOR A 3 NIGHT RESIDENCY.
INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL PROMOTERS WEBSITE FOR PINETOP PERKINS WHICH IS http://WWW.LIVEROCK.ORG.UK.OTHERWISE KNOWN AS WARNER LIVE(WARNER MUSIC GROUP)

IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY INFO ON THIS SHOW OR ANYOTHERS WARNER LIVE ARE DOING YOU CAN SPEAK TO ME, ALEX EASTWOOD - PROMOTIONS DEPARTMENT - WARNER LIVE AND LIVEROCK.ORG.UK

MANY THANKS

ALEX :D
warner live
Regular

Re: PINETOP PERKINS, BOB MARGOLIN, WILLIE BIG EYES SMITH

Postby rustyslide » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:49 am

HELLO!!!!!

PLEASE FIND A COMPUTER/KEYBOARD COMBINATION THAT LETS YOU TYPE IN LOWERCASE LETTERS IN ADDITION TO UPPERCASE ONES. IT GREATLY ENHANCES READABILITY AND OUR APPRECIATION OF YOU AS A NON-QUOTE-UNQUOTE-NOOB (NON-"NEWB").

I MUST CREDIT YOU THOUGH, TYPING IN ALL CAPS DEFINITELY REMOVES THE PROFESSIONAL PATINA OF MOST CORPORATE SHILLS.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PINETOP PERKINS CONCERTS. IF YOU STAY AND CONTRIBUTE TO OUR DISCUSSIONS, YOU WILL BE MOST WELCOME AND I WILL BE LESS OF A SMART-ASS*.

*This is, technically, a lie. I will be more friendly, at least.
rustyslide
Site Admin

Return to A Bit About You