Got my mojo working ...

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Got my mojo working ...

Postby bigdaddyguitar » Fri May 16, 2008 6:02 pm

How's everybody doing ? Found this site by accident ,just joined . Living in New Jersey ,so you know I really got the blues . Been playing about 40 yrs, [i'm 54], and hope to be playing another 40 .Played in bands growing up , took time off to raise a family , now it's my turn again . Playing guitar in a pretty good cover band now , the" Blues Collar Band ". You can check us out on http://www.jerseymusic.com . We do southern rock and the blues . Have too much equipment to list , about 15 guitars ; acoustic, strats ,archtops ,semi-hollow,laps,etc...and numerous amps . Main gear for giging is a daphine blue 50's strat thru a carvin vintage 50 watt head ,with 4 10's in cabinet. I also starting playing mandolin a few yrs. ago . Got 3 of them . But my real passion is playing acoustic bottleneck . Playing a metal body , Regal RC 2 . Hope to pick up a tri-cone someday . Just can't get enough of that slide . Well anyway, thanks for reading this and hope to hear from you . Keep Pickin' . tom k.
Last edited by bigdaddyguitar on Sat May 17, 2008 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigdaddyguitar
Regular

Re: Got my mojo working ...

Postby ricochet » Fri May 16, 2008 11:39 pm

Welcome!
ricochet
Regular

Postby bigdaddyguitar » Sat May 17, 2008 12:07 am

thanks.
Last edited by bigdaddyguitar on Sun May 18, 2008 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bigdaddyguitar
Regular

Postby bigdaddyguitar » Sat May 17, 2008 12:08 am

glad to be here .
bigdaddyguitar
Regular

Postby bluesglass » Thu May 22, 2008 11:23 pm

Tom; welcome aboard.
Hope you find the forum a good read. Next time you're out trolling the web,
stop by my website... http://www.freewebs.com/bluesglass/...
and good for you to keep the music alive!
Kev Barry 8)
bluesglass
Regular

Postby bigdaddyguitar » Fri May 23, 2008 1:54 am

Thanks man , Gotta tell ya , I check this site everyday ,never know what your going to learn . I appreciate it . tom k.
bigdaddyguitar
Regular

Return to A Bit About You