Can we share albums?

Ideas, likes, dislikes, recommendations, and opinions regarding the Big Road Blues web site and forums.

Postby allanlummox » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:37 pm

OK, I'll try this; each time I've had to deal with leasing copyrights I've read through the "Updated Rules" and they had changed since the last time - which I found stressful until sometime after I'd gotten the whole thing straight in my head - until the next time.
allanlummox
Contributor
Contributor

Postby rustyslide » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:05 pm

raiph wrote:Tell you what: the nitty gritty doesn't actually matter in this case

I'm not sure what I said to make you think I felt anything different than you in regards to the running of this site.

On the side, I wonder if Demonoid felt safer in Canada, and now wished they'd been in the USA (server-wise, that is).

I doubt things would have been any better with an American hosting company. Kowtowing before legal threats is pretty standard practice for ISPs most places, unless they're sure of their standing. I recall hearing about the site when it was shut down, but otherwise am not familiar with the case at all: I'm not into the filesharing "scene" at all.
rustyslide
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Suggestion Box and Opinions