"Room to Move"

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

"Room to Move"

Postby hurricane pat » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:53 am

howdy gang,
good to come aboard,felt like a was missin somthin since the 60's! Actually that's when my interest in the blues started,my older bro was in the Vietnam war,on his furlows i would wake early in the morn to find him campin outside,pitched tent. He always carried his harps,and could play with emotion,..at that time i wasn't quite sure what it was! His album collection made me curious,and i would poke around when the coast was clear. Most memorable to me was Mayal's,"Room to Move",also Pink Floyds umma gumma,(couldn't quite get that one down on the harp!) Late 60's my best friend was a member of a record club,Neil Young's "Harvest" greeted him one day,Tim was always playin his guitar,i had my only harp and would play along to many of the songs on that album back then. Funny,the more you blow that thing,the more it becomes you,what you want to say in words(but can't)comes out in bent notes,drawn out,expressing your inner soul. Still playing,when i can. Thanks for having me aboard! hurricane pat
hurricane pat
Regular

Postby ricochet » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:05 am

Welcome!
ricochet
Regular

Postby maxx england » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:34 pm

Hurricane Pat? You really can blow, can't you! Welcome aboard, pull up a seat and open a bottle.
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

reply to a welcome

Postby hurricane pat » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:58 am

hey,thank's guys for the welcome,and cool pic's indeed! I'm trying to get the Avatar to work with me,ok,get the harp out,anybody got a slide!!??
hurricane pat
Regular

Return to A Bit About You