Hello all - new to this site

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Hello all - new to this site

Postby Richmond Blues » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:53 pm

Hello all from Richmond va .. Middle age guy 46 here that plays a little harmonica and beginning to learn bass. This site is excellent for tips etc.
Drop me a line anytime to shoot the breeze about the blues. I have been a fan since the late 70s .. have seen Muddy, Willie Dixon, Albert Collins. SRV, the Tbirds in their early glory.

Travel up and down east coast for work and am always intersted in live music .. Charlotte, Raliegh, DC, Baltimore, Parts of Pa .. welcome conversations with advanced harpists to improve my playing ability.
roostersfour@aol.com
Richmond Blues
Regular

Postby ricochet » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:26 pm

Welcome!

You're in a real blues breeze-shootin' spot! :D
ricochet
Regular

Postby jeffl » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:38 pm

Welcome to the Road,Richmond. I'm a harper with from S.E. Minnesota; even though I've been playin' harp for about 40 years, I'd consider myself more retarded than advanced,mainly due to my thirst for beer.
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor

Postby MoonShine » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:45 pm

Hiya Rich, only new here myself and enjoying the company and topics.

I can play the harp pretty good to, well so I've been told the next morning(more like, afternoon :roll: )
MoonShine
Regular

Return to A Bit About You