Honk and wave

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Honk and wave

Postby slide6 » Thu Jun 06, 2002 3:57 am

Hello Everyone,
I have been lurking/posting for a couple of months and have thoroughly enjoyed this forum. I have found no other such site with the wit, knowledge and humbleness as I have found here.
I am primarily a slide guitar player. I play a National Resophonic Style 'O', 50's Gibson acoustic, 50's Kay acoustic, Thin-line Tele, Banjo, Diddley Bow, and various home made stringed instruments.
I put out a record about 5 years ago and I am currently working on two more. I live in Dexter, Michigan....er, um. And my favorite color is Chartreuse.
Anyway, thanks for keeping me distracted!
Rollie
ps.- If you have a minute, check out my crappy personal page.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/brokenbot ... ussing.htm
slide6
Regular

RE: Honk and wave

Postby slide6 » Fri Jun 07, 2002 6:55 pm

Hey Mojorisin,
Thanks for the kind words. Those mp3's are "works in progress" and a little rough around the edges so, thanks for taking the time to listen.

Tibetans are the hillbillies of Asia. Good folk.
Rt3
slide6
Regular

Postby houndog » Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:31 pm

Hey Rollie,
nice to hear from you and to see you here.
More fun and happiness to come.

Dali Lama, "Thoughts for the new milennium"." Treat both love and cooking with reckless abandon".

adios,
Lovat.
houndog
Regular

Postby dougtheslug » Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:47 am

Hey Man,

You think that webpage sucks, you should see mine... well, no you shouldn't. But I'm workin on a new one. I just sold my first guitar to a rocker who makes real money designing web pages. QED now there's gonna be a Larson guitars webpage. There's a real thirst for the blues in southern Ontario. You should check out the festivals this summer. Maybe you can get some gigs here in some local eateries.

dougtheslug
dougtheslug
Regular

Return to A Bit About You