12/8 blues

A discussion of the blues for blues lovers and fans.

12/8 blues

Postby meritonemusic » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:51 am

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd share this 12/8 blues backing track in C for you guys to have some fun with!

Good old 12-bar blues...

Enjoy :mrgreen:
meritonemusic
Regular

Re: 12/8 blues

Postby texas blues » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:10 am

And this is exactly the kind of crap that has been slowly killing this forum.
texas blues
Regular

Postby allanlummox » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:15 pm

It sure don't help.
allanlummox
Contributor
Contributor

Postby LesFromChicago » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:10 am

Well me I got me a backin track right outside my crib see every night or every morning I turn the car around to face forward in the driveway and to accomplish this i have to back it out and turn it around so not only I got a backin track I also got a pull in track.
wait it is about backing tracks not backin tracks. oh sorry, genneltens (and ladies). Well the closest things I got to backing tracks are instrumental piano tracks like by Otis Spann on and LP, or an a capella vocal track like on the Negro Prison Songs album, these I can play along even maybe sing along with Mitch for a switch aintt that a
LesFromChicago
Regular

Postby texas blues » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:42 am

LesFromChicago wrote:Well me I got me a backin track right outside my crib see every night or every morning I turn the car around to face forward in the driveway and to accomplish this i have to back it out and turn it around so not only I got a backin track I also got a pull in track.
wait it is about backing tracks not backin tracks. oh sorry, genneltens (and ladies). Well the closest things I got to backing tracks are instrumental piano tracks like by Otis Spann on and LP, or an a capella vocal track like on the Negro Prison Songs album, these I can play along even maybe sing along with Mitch for a switch aintt that a

Sorry Les, but my post was about guys posting and schilling for sites, tracks, et.al. but not really contributing any 'thang as per discussion.

Sadly the BRB became choked with much of this.

And now it crawls.

Even slower than earthworms.
texas blues
Regular

Postby LesFromChicago » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:43 am

Oh I believe I understood your post and I am tres sympa - I just was in the mood for a little silliness - a bad habit I got (one of many).
LesFromChicago
Regular

Return to Talking Blues