Hello from Vancouver BC

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Hello from Vancouver BC

Postby R.M.J. » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:39 am

I'm a rock/blues/pop electric/acoustic guitarist singer/songwriter..... whew..... got that out all in one breath. :) Came across this place by googlin. I've been playing guitar since I was 12... now I'm in my 50s. I've played and recorded professionally from the ages of 16 to 21 in a Canadian rock/pop band. I was signed under United Artist and recorded two albums (plus several 45s) and my band was nominated for a Canadian Juno. We also backed up ELO in the last leg of their 1977 North American tour. Since them I have never done anything in music except the occasional string of acoustic solo performances back in the 90s in the Vancouver area.

Now I'm just chillin out... tinkering with home recordings and on rare occasions do some jamin. Anyway that's about all I want to say for now.... I tried to keep it as short as possible.... :)
R.M.J.
Regular

Re: Hello from Vancouver BC

Postby rustyslide » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Welcome from Halifax!
rustyslide
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Vancouver BC

Postby R.M.J. » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:15 am

Thank you.... You can't get that much farther away from me.... :)... unless ya head out to Newfoundland... :)
R.M.J.
Regular

Return to A Bit About You