Stefanie, for you

A place to post harmonica tabs separately from harmonica discussion so it doesn’t get lost in the messages. To make it easy to search we suggest starting a new thread for each song posted and include the song name in your title. We’ll be able to make a nice archive if we keep tab here and discussion on the other forums.

Stefanie, for you

Postby bigdaddy » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:34 pm

I am an idiot. I just found that I had e-mail from you from way back in Feb. I will send the harp lessons this weekend, I have your address. It pleases me to be able to help. I am sorry for such a long delay. These lessons are cool and will help you alot. Big Daddy.
bigdaddy
Regular

RE: Stefanie, for you

Postby bruneau » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:16 pm

BigDaddy I send you a private message with Stefanies email adresses
bruneau
Contributor
Contributor

Postby stefanie » Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:30 pm

Yeah Big Daddy..Bruneau told me you had something for me ...But in a way I don't remember what...But Probably it are lessons for the harp...Yeah it's very welcome...Yeah it's still the same adress....Thanks in advance Stefanie
stefanie

Postby bigdaddy » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:23 pm

Stefanie, you should of gotten the CD's by now. Let me know if you haven't. Leave me an e-mail with your address again. Maybe I wrote it down wrong.
bigdaddy
Regular

Postby ricochet » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:35 am

It takes longer than one might expect for mail to pass between the US and Belgium.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."
ricochet
Regular

Postby bigdaddy » Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:48 pm

Thanks for the info. I thought with all the technology the wqorld was much closer.
bigdaddy
Regular

Return to Harmonica Tabs