Hello from Ga

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Hello from Ga

Postby brock957 » Wed May 04, 2011 2:41 am

Hi everyone,
Big fan of blues, but what I play is a bit softer using blues licks with a clean jazz tone. Write and play a variety of styles of Christian music. Like playing cross harp, even though I don't do it a lot. Have Lee Oskar and Hohner harps in the different keys and 1 in a minor key. Guitars are a acoustic/elec Martin. A low end ESP LTD M-50, and a Aria PE STD. About to put Gibson USA 490/498 pickups in the Aria. Get a nice clean sound out of the M-50. I like to play cheap guitars. Kind of like pushing the idea that you don't have to spend a fortune to play. Have a Behringer 212 V-Tone amd a Peavy 210 Studio Chorus amps. New band can do all acoustic or electric and acoustic. Do contemporary, Blues, soft rock and jazz flavored Gospel. Yea I know it's a strange combo. But we're a varied group of people. Not the best player out there but there's a lot of expression in my music.
Oh yea, my name's Blair
brock957
Regular

Return to A Bit About You