any collectors out there?

Nothin' to do with blues? The name says it all. You might try e-mail or Personal Message, but if those don't work for you, put it here, not in the blues forums above. Thanks!

any collectors out there?

Postby yes_ted » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Are you a collector of anything? i like to collect ac/dc stuff, but how far will you take your collection? Obviously things like t-shirts, cds, hoodies, or even things like blankets are a must but do we really need things like this?
ACDC

so what do you collect and how far are you willing to go to complete your collection?
yes_ted
Regular

Re: any collectors out there?

Postby zhyla » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:54 pm

When I realize I've inadvertently acquired enough guitars (or anything else) to constitute a collection I usually sell a bunch of stuff off. I'm not on this planet to collect stuff.
zhyla
Site Admin

Postby maxx england » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:36 am

Dust. I like to collect dust. But my wife insists I move round every now and again to make sure she doesn't have to drag me away and have me replaced.
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Postby s1120 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:01 am

I tend to collect a lot. {err... maybe hord is a better term :wha: ] I am realy in to tractor's and attachments though. I have about 10 old Garden tractors, and a bigger Ford 8N, and a Case Loader/backhoe. Always have a project going, and its kinda fun to keep the old iron up and running.
s1120
Regular

Return to Way off Topic