Gear for sale (Mics and Chromatic Harps)

The lowdown on the Mississippi Sax. Just for Google, this section is about harmonicas.

Gear for sale (Mics and Chromatic Harps)

Postby kingley » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:03 am

I have some mics and a couple of chromatic harps for sale that I'm going to put up on eBay shortly.
But I thought I'd offer them here first.

2 X Astatic T3 with 99A86 CM element and amphenol connector fitted (very hot mics)

£145GBP + shipping for each mic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 X Astatic Brown Biscuit with 99A86 CM element and amphenol connector fitted (killer mic)

£165GBP + shipping
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 X Shure Sonodyne 540S with 3 pin connector and lead ( killer tone)

£125GBP + shipping
1 X Hohner Chromonica 270 (key of C) excellent condition very little use.

£50GBP + shipping

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 X Hering Chromatic 12 hole (Key of F) cover plates says "C" but it's an "F" (I changed the plates over) fair use but still great condition.

£50GBP + shipping

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will accept payment via Paypal

If anyone is interested let me know
kingley
Regular

Return to Blues Harp