Ac/dc it's a long ways to thetop intro

The place for questions, answers, and tips for recording your music. This can be home recording or studio recording. This subject seems to come up on several other forums so we're giving it a home here.

Ac/dc it's a long ways to thetop intro

Postby Derekslide » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Here's me playing it's a long ways to the top intro, I messed up twice, Can you figure where I messed up at?



C&C is always welcome.


http://www.dereks-cooking-corner.com/uploads/Intro.wma

I sure hope I set the right permissions!
User avatar
Derekslide
Regular
 
Posts: 1365
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Re: Ac/dc it's a long ways to thetop intro

Postby Bournio » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:42 am

THat sounded pretty damn good!

Shall i tell a secret...
If you play that well live there will be 10% people who will tell that you messed up and 1% that care.
Not saying anything derogatory, just keep up the practice, and I'm sure you will make a singer very happy!
User avatar
Bournio
Regular
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:04 am
Location: In a house on a road, when I'm not in a field

Re: Ac/dc it's a long ways to thetop intro

Postby Derekslide » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:44 am

Bournio wrote:THat sounded pretty damn good!

Shall i tell a secret...
If you play that well live there will be 10% people who will tell that you messed up and 1% that care.
Not saying anything derogatory, just keep up the practice, and I'm sure you will make a singer very happy!
Thanks mate, And yeah I will be playing live soon, in may!

Man I love my SG!
User avatar
Derekslide
Regular
 
Posts: 1365
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Re: Ac/dc it's a long ways to thetop intro

Postby Bournio » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:50 am

Derekslide wrote:Thanks mate, And yeah I will be playing live soon, in may!

Man I love my SG!


I've only played and SG with a slide a couple of times, and it was set up for metal...

Playing live, I know it'll be like a dagger to the heart, turn yourself down so the singer is clear, most people will enjoy that more! no matter what guitarist think music is about groove and voice...

(sorry if I've got rambly, wine, beer and vodka arent great for proper conversation!)
User avatar
Bournio
Regular
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:04 am
Location: In a house on a road, when I'm not in a field

Re: Ac/dc it's a long ways to thetop intro

Postby Derekslide » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:52 am

Bournio wrote:
Derekslide wrote:Thanks mate, And yeah I will be playing live soon, in may!

Man I love my SG!


I've only played and SG with a slide a couple of times, and it was set up for metal...

Playing live, I know it'll be like a dagger to the heart, turn yourself down so the singer is clear, most people will enjoy that more! no matter what guitarist think music is about groove and voice...

(sorry if I've got rambly, wine, beer and vodka arent great for proper conversation!)
Haha, It's Ok mate, It happens.
User avatar
Derekslide
Regular
 
Posts: 1365
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:12 pm


Return to Recording

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest