Bullet Harp Mic for Sale

Problems with equipment? Problem fitting them into the above forums? Post 'em here.

Bullet Harp Mic for Sale

Postby blues devil » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Beautiful bullet harp mic with vintage turner crystal element for sale. This is a great mic that is smaller than the average bullet mic so it is easy to cup and is very light. It has all the presence of my vintage JT-30 and barks as well as my 1940s salt shaker. This is a great buy and frankly had my wife not told me to do it - I would not be selling it! - £50 gets it plus postage (roughly £10 anywhere in the UK).
blues devil
Regular

Re: Bullet Harp Mic for Sale

Postby JakeyVimto » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:34 am

Hey, are you based in Glasgow BD? Any chance I could have a look at this mic, I could very well be interested...
JakeyVimto
Regular

Postby blues devil » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Nearly - I live in Hamilton and would be delighted to let you see this and even try it out through my Blues Deville 4X10.
blues devil
Regular

Postby JakeyVimto » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Great, I dont drive, but I could grab a train out. If we can agree a day thats convenient for you, Ill pm you to get an address or phone no and come check out this mic.

j
JakeyVimto
Regular

Postby Bournio » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:39 am

Hey man, if Jakey doesn't want it I'm pretty interested, but dreading getting a decent mic will lead to a search through amps and all that stuff....

Stil drop me a PM, I'll let jake have first refusal!
Bournio
Regular

Postby blues devil » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Bournio wrote:Hey man, if Jakey doesn't want it I'm pretty interested, but dreading getting a decent mic will lead to a search through amps and all that stuff....

Hey Dude,

I will let you know if the sale doesn't happen.

If you would like any mic/amp advice - believe me I have been round the block many a time on this and spent a small fortune so would be delighted to short cut the process for you and guide you past some of the money pits that I fell into before I got the rig for me.
blues devil
Regular

Postby blues devil » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:59 pm

JakeyVimto wrote:Great, I dont drive, but I could grab a train out. If we can agree a day thats convenient for you, Ill pm you to get an address or phone no and come check out this mic.

j

Brilliant man. What we could do is meet at Arc studio in Glasgow - I think that we will be rehearsing next Thursday night. PM me anyhow and we can discuss.
blues devil
Regular

Postby blues devil » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Bournio wrote:Hey man, if Jakey doesn't want it I'm pretty interested, but dreading getting a decent mic will lead to a search through amps and all that stuff....

Hey man,

You stil interested - I have managed to source another mic - this one has a vintage dynamic element - bit more growly than the crystal - but I like it. I have 2 mics one beig a crystal and one a dynamic element - the dynamic one I use for more in your face big numbers.

Anyhow - let me know and we can make arrangements.
blues devil
Regular

Postby Bournio » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:28 pm

I'm a bit financially limited now... as in extremely, so I think I have to let your offer pass.
Bournio
Regular

Return to Equipment Blues