Another new blues guy

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Another new blues guy

Postby sgt-will » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:45 am

Hey everyone,
Names Andrew Williams but I go by Andy. I am 28 and I live in Georgia. Currently a student at the local college studying film. I served eight years in the Marines and did two Iraq tours and one in Afgahnistan.
I love music, of course the blues. I have a guitar, but I don't play all that great. Still trying to learn a little. I am a pretty simple person, I like to hang out around my house and the local blues lounge. I work at a gym as a personal trainer so it gives me plenty of time. Anything else that you want to know about, just ask.
sgt-will
Regular

Re: Another new blues guy

Postby maxx england » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:35 am

What is the square root of 4,896?

You did say just ask. Welcome to BRB, new boys get the drinks in. Mine's a large one :mrgreen:
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ricochet » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:22 pm

What do women want?

Welcome to BRB!
ricochet
Regular

Postby dcblues » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Welcome Sgt.! I'm currently reading One Bullet Away: The Making of a Marine Officer by Nathaniel Fick. Great book. That and Generation Kill really make me appreciate the work you guys do.
dcblues
Contributor
Contributor

Postby rockonpapa » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Welcome.
Thanks for he service to your country. Gald you are back safe and sound.
You will find there are good people here. Lots of Helpful information for the asking.
rockonpapa
Regular

Postby sgt-will » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:28 pm

I have no clue what the square root of anything is and woman don't even know what they want. Thanks for the warm welcome and the support. It was my pleasure and honor to serve this great country. I would do it again if they would have me back. Thanks again.
sgt-will
Regular

Return to A Bit About You