Intro - to myself

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Intro - to myself

Postby kmgatzka » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:38 am

Hey! :D

I am a 12-string guitar player and songwriter for fun and personal expression. I enjoy the Blues and Rock and Alternative music as well as Country.

I am also a Digital Artist that is looking for Photographs to use for my blog. I take the Photos and manipulate them on the computer using various programs like Photoshop 7, CorelDRAW, Corel PhotoPaint, Paint.NET, and others.

My blog is about creative expression in both the Visual arts and also the Musical arts. If you have any interesting photos you would like to share I would love to see them. I give credit to the original photographers on my blog when I create an image using their photographs.

I have a Line 6 Toneport UX1 that I use to record to my computer and share my music with family and friends. I am not into making fame and fortune, just making music. I plug in using a PG58 Shure microphone and a Seymour Duncan Woody pickup on my 12-string. Toneport is totally cool for what I do. It comes with Gearbox software with many models of guitars and acts as a pre-amp too. I am looking forward to hearing from members and I hope I can find some discussions on songwriting and chord progressions here.

I am self taught and have been playing since I was 13 years old. I started songwriting as soon as I could play a 3 chord progression! Hope to hear from you!

Kirk
kmgatzka
Regular

Re: Intro - to myself

Postby ricochet » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:33 am

Welcome, Kirk!
ricochet
Regular

Re: Intro - to myself

Postby kmgatzka » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:52 am

Thanks ricochet!
kmgatzka