How to Internerd a video?

The place for questions, answers, and tips for recording your music. This can be home recording or studio recording. This subject seems to come up on several other forums so we're giving it a home here.

How to Internerd a video?

Postby maxx england » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Can anybody tell me, in simple (Stone Age) terms how to get a dvd on to the Internerd? A couple of bodies a long way off have expressed an interest in me Swanage Oct 08 footage.
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Re: How to Internerd a video?

Postby watertore » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi Maxx: Here is how I do it. There probably is a easier way, so hold on for others to chime in before trying :D Go to youtube and open an account. Load the dvd to your computer using one of the moviemaker programs. My laptop came with one. Next, in that program there is a "publish this dvd" icon. That puts it in the right format to be uploaded to youtube. It takes a long time for all these processes. Walter
watertore
Contributor
Contributor

Postby maxx england » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:18 pm

OK, unless somebody comes up with something else, I'll be round at my wife's brother in law's and use his his kit. Ta v much, Walter.
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Postby maxx england » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:03 am

Easiest way of the lot: post to JT over in Leicester, he puts it on Youtube for the video, and Myspace for my own personal recordings. :mrgreen:
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Postby rustyslide » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Use a program to rip the DVD on your computer, something like Handbrake (Google is your friend "DVD ripper Windows" or "DVD ripper Mac"), and then upload the encoded file.

PS & FYI: YouTube has an extensive help section.
rustyslide
Site Admin

Postby maxx england » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:07 pm

I have the package in front of me now, shortly it will wing it's way eastwards and it will emerge in edited form on Myspace and Youtube. International fame tomorrow! World domination on Thursday! :mrgreen:
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Recording