Liberty L0100

Problems with equipment? Problem fitting them into the above forums? Post 'em here.

Liberty L0100

Postby neogardguitar » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:20 pm

Hey all

Thinking about the Liberty L0100. With Quarterman cone and pickup. Just wondered what your thoughts were on this?

I'm just worried that it is a bit low end. Don't know. My main guitar is a pretty hi end custom Beneteau. But still want that reso sound.

Maybe I would be happier with a resolectric?

Any thoughts?

Thanks
N
neogardguitar
Regular

RE: Liberty L0100

Postby roy bluesboy » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:18 pm

Go into harmony central & check their e-bay feedback. Some reviews reveal many quality issues. Why not try a Rogue spider resonator from Musicians Friend. Good reviews & low cost (129-149). Cant go wrong - most you can do is lose 20-40 bucks if you hate it & put it on e-bay. The Johnsons work well too, available at MF & here at C to C. Roy BB
roy bluesboy
Regular

RE: Liberty L0100

Postby norman » Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:48 pm

I had to return the first one i got because of defects. The second one came in perfect, it plays well and i enjoy it very much. In retrospect tho, i'm not 100% sure it's that much better than the other entry-level resos out there that are most probably made from the exact same pieces from the exact same factories (do a search here for loads of threads about that.) I do however tend to like it better than most of those I try in the local music stores.

Vince
norman
Regular

Return to Equipment Blues