Holiday Gear

The lowdown on the Mississippi Sax. Just for Google, this section is about harmonicas.

Holiday Gear

Postby thebluesbox » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:38 am

ok guys, Nov, Dec, Jan, thats all months of oportunities and excuses for getting the amp you have been lusting after all this time. Dont let another year go by with out getting with the program :-)

Sounds like a car salesman dont I?

Anyway just wanted to give you guys a heads up, Im gettin together the material and parts for a Blues Box Amp for some holiday sales. The chassis will be a 14 watt Bogen with Im thinking a 1x12 unless otherwise specified by a potential buyer, its gonna be a real tone cruncher! The last one I built had this chassis and the guy totally loves it !!! Im not decided on the cab type or covering yet. If you wanna put your name on this one email me asap before someone else does. If you do you can get it with the custom looks you want before I start on it.

TBB
thebluesbox
Regular

Re: Holiday Gear

Postby jbone1 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:06 pm

man you build some very good looking amps. but unless we get another econo-stim package i think i'm amped up for the time being. the bassman took our e-stim package and was worth it, but i still drool over smaller well built gear.
jbone1
Regular

Re: Holiday Gear

Postby thebluesbox » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Well you just put in a order, cause Mr. Obama is gonna give us one. I'll be waiting for the payment from you HEHEHE!!
thebluesbox
Regular

Return to Blues Harp