In Small Town Idaho!?

Problems, how to get them, favorite songs to play, groupies, funky bar owners, etc. NO names of clubs, please.

In Small Town Idaho!?

Postby bigdaddy » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:15 pm

Played the 4th of July gig north across the border in Idaho. Gig went well. Around 11 pm we started into a long redition of Ted Nugents "Strangle Hold", it was by request. This good lookin', fine booty woman starts doing a dirty dance for her man. Started on the stool then she got on the bar and was dancing so dirty I was mesmerized. It was hot. Her man kept provoking her to go further and further. She unsnapped the button on her cutoff jeans and sat down on the bar with her legs stradlling her man. She was daring him. He unzipped her cutoffs and "blew her harmonica." I was speechless. I turned to the drummer who was also speechless. I looked at Skinny and he went on like it was no big deal. Skinny has seen it all. Man oh man. Some guy tapped her man on the shoulder with a ten dollar bill in his hands to see if he could get his licks in and her man got a bit tiffed. This went on until the end of the song, around 5 minutes or so, then she sat on her stool next to her man and drank her beer. I know it's just talk with out pictures but I didn't have the camera that night. My wife stayed in Utah for the 4th and she's the picture taker. It was a first for me.
What crazy things have you all seen?
bigdaddy
Regular

Re: In Small Town Idaho!?

Postby bigdaddy » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:15 pm

No replies, interesting. The "harmonica blowing" was just one of many things that goes on at some of our gigs. I could write a different story or situation every Monday after the weekend gigs. Perhaps I should look for classier joints to play. Well, we do play some boring joints already. Lower volume, don't get to crazy. I hate them places but Skinny says it's easy money so I've learned to tolerate them. We do play some shows every month at a few wild places and them are the gigs I like. The people holler and yell, ladies expose their breasts, I have to throw someone off the stage, you know, rowdy joints. After I play one of them I know I've rocked a house. These same places will tell you to stop and leave if you ain't any good. That's cold. I just shared the "harmonica" thing to try and open dialog on strange things that have gone down at gigs. I'm off this weekend but we start up again on the 18th, I know some thing will go down because that weekend we play to rowdy clubs.
bigdaddy
Regular

Postby bigdaddy » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:26 pm

Played the Lava gig in Idaho again last weekend. Got there around 7 pm Friday night, set up, ate then played. The crowd came in around ten and got the place shakin'. Saturday I soaked a bit, walked around this resort town, ate dinner. What is cool about this place is 90 percent of the people are in their swimsuits everywhere while the sun was shining.. On the streets, in the shops, at the stores. It was a good feeling. People is swimsuits is cool, okay okay, women in swimsuits is cool. Great balls of fire, there were beauties all over the place. Saturday night the bar filled up early and the party began. We didn't walk off the stage until almost 2 am. The place was hopin'. Yes some things went down while we were there but I wouldn't want to bore ya with the details. It was fun and we'll be back there in a couple of weeks for two more days. I'm gonna float the river when we go back. I wanna wear my swimsuit every where to.
bigdaddy
Regular

Postby 601blues » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:08 am

:wha: Details??? what details??? erotic details???women takin of there swim suit in the bar details???
601blues
Regular

Postby bigdaddy » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:49 pm

In the first post I mentioned about a gal getting oral sex sitting on the bar while we played and no one responded so I thought I'd just not try to go into detail. Oral sex is what I meant when I said "he blew her harmonica." We're back at that bar in two weeks for a Labor Day show. We're gonna give away a Squire Strat pack this time. Ain't no tellin" whats gonna happen.
Last weekend we were doing the shakenist booty contest and at the end this pretty young thing stood in front of me, pulled up her shirt and asked "did I win?" Well of course she did. Saturday night another gal complained but offered a view if she won. I told her that what I did was wrong and the band hired an independant judge to judge the two dance contests. We do shakenist booty and dirty dancer. Alot of young gals think dirty dancing is imitating sex but it ain't. The dirty dancers who won on both nights were two different women who knew how to sway them hips to a grinding version of Hoochie Coochie Man. My wife was the independant judge.
I know alot of wild things go on at your shows, tell us.
bigdaddy
Regular

Return to About Gigs