Hi People

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Hi People

Postby fabulous furry freak » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:14 am

Hi all, I've ended up on this forum a few times when lookin' for bits 'n' bobs on google, and seenin' as you all seem like such friendly people, I decided to join.

I've been playing the guitar for 4 or 5 years now, the banjo for 1 year, and the harmonica since January. I started out as a 13 year old grunger, I didn't play anything but power chords for almost 2 years, till the very moment I first heard Jimmy Hendrix, I started learning the blues scale and improvising strait away.

Most of my inspiration has come from Hendrix, Dylan and JJ Cale, but since I got a set of harmonica's I've been listening to allot more oldschool blues, mostly Walter Horton, T-Bone, Buddy Guy, and Chuck Berry.

I'll probably be spending most of my time here in the Harmonica and slide guitar sections, seeing as I'm dedicating the next few months to learning to slide and play the harmonica at the same time.
fabulous furry freak
Regular

Re: Hi People

Postby ricochet » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:05 am

Hi, Freak, welcome!
ricochet
Regular

Postby The 7th Son » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:43 am

fabulous furry freak wrote:I'll probably be spending most of my time here in the Harmonica and slide guitar sections, seeing as I'm dedicating the next few months to learning to slide and play the harmonica at the same time.

Wow. I'm already impressed. Do us all proud, Triple F.

And a nice avitar, too. I always dug Fat Freddy's Cat.

I'm the One.

The 7th Son.
The 7th Son
Regular

Postby ricochet » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:09 pm

Welcome to you too, Son!
ricochet
Regular

Return to A Bit About You