new plateau for me

The place for questions, answers, and tips for recording your music. This can be home recording or studio recording. This subject seems to come up on several other forums so we're giving it a home here.

new plateau for me

Postby watertore » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:20 am

Hi All: I rigged up my snare with a brush and got into the 14 hole marine band in C for some laid back stuff. I have been thinking on how to rig a brush to my snare for a couple years. It came to me tonight. I changed things alot. I also figured how to use a real stick on the snare hit with a foot pedal, and on the reverse side is a brush. So now I can simply loosen the bolt and spin it 180 degrees and have either a brush or stick hitting the snare. Here is the first attempt. I have only been playing the piano casually for a couple of years, and have had a year layoff till last month. Plus I figures out I can split the keyboard. I set the bass end to an acoustic bass sound and the upper side to a piano. Anyway, I am excited about the results. Most musicians will woodshed for years before bringing new things out. I am blessed with doing it as soon as I find it. New stuff is exciting as heck to me! Walter

Drunken bar rooms after 2am

I love all women after 2am

on my own time (marine band in F)
watertore
Contributor
Contributor

Re: new plateau for me

Postby jeffl » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:04 pm

Good shootin' Walter. Keep 'em comin'.
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor