Corrupting, sorry, influencing new people.

Problems, how to get them, favorite songs to play, groupies, funky bar owners, etc. NO names of clubs, please.

Re: Corrupting, sorry, influencing new people.

Postby maxx england » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:30 pm

Still at it, but Oliver's contract with the health care trust is up for review, so we don't know if it's going to be happening after mid April. I'll miss it if it goes west, and the local community will be profoundly hurt by the loss of his efforts in all his other enterprises. Walter will know, some of the others here will too, all the committees in the world are worthless without workers on the front line, in the trenches, doing the slow, hard, unglamorous stuff. That's what he does. Say a prayer if you feel like it for Oliver Collenette, a quiet hero.
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Postby bigdaddy » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:17 pm

I agree. It is cool when something you're playing hits them and they get up and dance it off. I feel like I'm doing the job when the dance floor is full. I really like when the sexy dancin' ladies get right up to the front of the stage. Mmm, mmm, mmm, I like that.
bigdaddy
Regular

Postby maxx england » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:25 am

bigdaddy wrote:I agree. It is cool when something you're playing hits them and they get up and dance it off. I feel like I'm doing the job when the dance floor is full. I really like when the sexy dancin' ladies get right up to the front of the stage. Mmm, mmm, mmm, I like that.

We got that at Swanage open mic, me & Clive, it really tells you you're doing the job right. I always feel awkward about people saying nice things to me, it's something I'm just not used to, but the dancing, that's the best comment I can ever have.
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to About Gigs