Magical Rehearsal

Problems, how to get them, favorite songs to play, groupies, funky bar owners, etc. NO names of clubs, please.

Magical Rehearsal

Postby stratman_27 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:13 pm

It was one of those nights when everything went right. We learned 3 new songs and practically blew the roof off on the ones we already knew. Everyones getting used to everyone else and we're starting to get tight. Its been along haul but as with any kind of team or band you have to develop chemistry to be cohesive. We've still got a ways to go before we'll have enough polished tunes to do 2-3 sets but we're up to at least one full set if not almost 2 depending how you stretch some of the tunes out. At this point we could be a good opening act but could show up the headliner. There are no venues locally that book two bands to play in one night because theres not enough music money to go around to pay the bands.

I'm really stoked about the progress we've been making. Check out our myspace page linked under this post if you want to see some pics from our show back in the summer. I will be posting some recordings from our rehearsals in the next week or two.
stratman_27
Regular

Postby Boogieman » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:19 pm

Keep up the good work!!
Boogieman
Regular

Postby jeffl » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:24 pm

Awright Stratman..! Fun, ain't it. I stopped by a buddy's house last nite,just as he was gettin' home from rehearsal, and he said it wuz rough. I said,"Well,that's what rehearsals are for,right....?"
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor

Return to About Gigs