Christian Praise/Rock...Yikes!

Problems, how to get them, favorite songs to play, groupies, funky bar owners, etc. NO names of clubs, please.

Postby tim3finger » Sun May 28, 2006 1:49 pm

lorilu wrote:I LOVE those shades! You guys look great! Tim hasn't written in to tell us about his bass yet. Is he mad about the whole p&w feedback. Sorry, Tim, come back and post in Blues Bass. I won't say anything anymore. I promise (crossed fingers behind my back). :twisted:

Nope! Not mad at all.
I will get a detailed description of my custom(?) Tele bass on the road, with pictures in the near future.
Probably got about $300.00 in it so far, not counting my labor(free). Still a work in progress, stay tuned!

Tim
tim3finger
Regular

Postby lorilu » Sun May 28, 2006 6:30 pm

Tim, "Stay Tuned" I liked that.
lorilu
Regular

Postby thebluesbox » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:18 am

You wanna get the blues try being a fillin drummer at church and the 2 keyboard players along with the singers try to control the tempo !

Who died and made them the temps HAHA!

You talk about a fight, with the pastors wife "one of the singers" looking at you and saying we are going to fast ... LOL, ok tell the keyboard players to stop and then stick some cotton in the singers snouts and we will be right on the money!

But seriously I havnt felt the tempo struggle until I filled in on drums. Seems like none of the other members want to follow the drummer which is the leading tempo maker, even if an adjustment should be made midstream of a song they should feel the nudge to follow but noooooooooooo they dont LOL.

now thats some blues!
thebluesbox
Regular

Postby srvlives » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:26 am

Man, you guys ain't heard nuffint!

Try working for a Christian book/music distributor!

If my boss asks me to listen to another Heinz variety hymn comp I'm gonna turn Goth!!! :shock:

"My name's Shane, and I'm a rough Christian"
srvlives
Regular

Previous

Return to About Gigs