BraveNet chatroom sucks

Ideas, likes, dislikes, recommendations, and opinions regarding the Big Road Blues web site and forums.

BraveNet chatroom sucks

Postby chillywilly » Mon Aug 12, 2002 2:07 am

Doc- ya gotta do something. this ain't working, at least for us poor dial up fools. Tried to get into the Chat tonite 3 times, got knocked off by popups and all that other sh*t. Got a few dingers in but just when i was gettin' warmed up, it knocked me offline and wouldn't let me back in. Had a bunch to say to BW and Lummox and the whole gang but what can i do? Ain't gonna try to troubleshoot this mess. Still, hope y'all had a good chat, I'm goin back to my chicken dinner.

L8
da Chill
chillywilly
Regular

RE: BraveNet chatroom sucks

Postby chillywilly » Tue Aug 13, 2002 2:23 am

Hey Doc,
rather than just pissin' and moanin' about this, I'm wondering if the chat server has all those nasty popups, etc. because it's cheap (or free).

You've done alot to keep this site and this board alive, don't know how much help you get from all of us who count it a big part of our so-called lives, but I for one am willing to drop a nickel or a quarter in the hat and help you pay for a chat server that actually works. We all owe you a bunch for putting up this site and letting us join in. I'm willing to kick in. Let me know how.

Anybody else? Every little bit might help. Doc's a Bluesman, he ain't drivin' no Cadillac, he's drivin' a BigAss Buick.

out,
CW
chillywilly
Regular

Return to Suggestion Box and Opinions