New Recordings Forum

Ideas, likes, dislikes, recommendations, and opinions regarding the Big Road Blues web site and forums.

New Recordings Forum

Postby dfduck » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:41 pm

The suggestion of a Singing Forum prompted me to post a forum idea I've had for some time. People are posting links to their latest recordings all over BRB. Some in Recording, and many people never venture into that forum because they think its only for 'recording' chat. And other people post their new recording links in various other forums. I know I don't read all forums.. I don't read the Piano forum because I don't play keyboards, so am probably missing some good new recording links being posted there. It would be nice to centralize them all into a forum dedicated to new recording links.
dfduck
Contributor
Contributor

RE: New Recordings Forum

Postby houserocker » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:36 pm

Great Idea!
houserocker
Contributor
Contributor

Postby slideshowbob » Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:58 am

i'm down with Duck on this one. .. and has anyone condidered any online collaboration? maybe a place for that as well.
slideshowbob
Regular

Postby badfinger » Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:46 am

I admire your optimism, 'Duck... But I fear that people will still post things everywhere and anywhere, no matter the 'label'.

I advert the forum that is clearly marked as "Primarily a place for the owners and managers of Big Road Blues to make general announcements to the members... which is used by all and sundry when seized by the urge to make an 'announcement'. (Still, I suppose the word "Primarily" is a get-out, here.)
badfinger
Regular

Return to Suggestion Box and Opinions