MIM Nashville Telecaster?

A discussion of techniques, and equipment for guitar. Fretted, bottleneck or slide, acoustic or electric, this is the place.

MIM Nashville Telecaster?

Postby jawbone60 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:04 am

Jolene just won the auction on one of these on fleabay. Wonder what a reasonable price for one would be?

She's going to sell her latest archtop, an Epi Emperor Swingster, since she has a 50-something year old Trutone that she likes better. This will give her a few very distinct different sounding guitars. The Tele, the Trutone, and an old Regal parlor guitar she has set up for slide stuff.
jawbone60
Regular

Re: MIM Nashville Telecaster?

Postby Jakeblues » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:36 pm

A lot of variables...age, condition, etc.. It's a very versatile guitar, that's for sure. The middle p'up combinations give those "quacky" strategy sounds. Don't sweat the price. If she likes it, it was a good deal.
Jakeblues
Regular

Postby crowhue » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Im always suspicious of an guitar on shebay as in if someone is off-loading an acoustic or electric guitar then usually (but not always) there's a good reason for it.
crowhue
Regular

Postby goldbrick » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:01 am

I sold a nice candy apple red one on ebay for $400 plus shipping not long ago

I sell a fair amount of guitars and amps on ebay and I play and set them all up . People have been very happy.

The nashville is a versatile guitar- I think she will like it.
I don.t care for the six saddles but thats just me--Altho I am a tele guy I prefer the fat neck , maple board and single pickup on the Esquire I have
goldbrick
Regular

Return to Guitar