A Bit about me

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

A Bit about me

Postby acegilco » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:53 pm

I'm a long time harp player. I started back when you could buy a marine band harp for about 2.75 and when the Beatles hadn't invaded yet. Most of these past 4+ decades I've played the acoustic blues style, folk and folk rock. Recently, I've become more interested in using an amplifier and other electronic elements in my playing. I got a Blues Jr. and some boxes and have been trying out new sounds. It seems there is a whole other world out there in the electric harp world and I could use some advice. Also, while I've been making this transition, I've started a studio for the purposes of recording folks I grew up with and others who haven't been able for various reasons to get recorded well. My studio is called Magic Rattle Studio and is on-line so visit if you like. I hope to hear from other folks playing the Blues and playing the harmonica. I'm always listening! TG
acegilco
Regular

Return to A Bit About You