Saying HELLO again from NW Spain

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Saying HELLO again from NW Spain

Postby Mario 1967 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:34 pm

I am definitely A NON-SPAMMER, so I expect the admission on the forum.

I live in a city of 300.000, but to find a Blues Record is almost impossible, so...internet shopping in foreign lands (namely USA an UK) is our salvation.

I discovered The Blues when I was 14 (now I am 44), listening to Rory Gallagher at a friend's house, and the first Zepp album. But soon I became a Hard-Rocker, a teenage rebel.

But blues was never forgotten, from time to time I bougt some classic albums easy to find even here (J.L. Hooker, B.B. King, Albert king, Robert Johnson, Cream, John Mayall, some compilations,and very very few more). In my twenties I fell definitely under the spell of the Blues (and Jazz also) and discovered some record shops in Madrid and Barcelona with a good catalogue, where you could buy through ordinary mail

Then came shopping through internet...and it was paradise for us. And now, with the strong return of vinyl, much more.

Mario
Mario 1967
Regular

Return to A Bit About You