Slidin' in Paris

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Slidin' in Paris

Postby markleehunter » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:25 pm

Hello all, my name is Mark Lee Hunter and I play slide on reso and electric guitars, mainly the latter. Usedta be a bass player... started slide with Delta stuff, then rock, never progressed to jazz but no one's perfect. I hang out with a couple of guys nameD Mike Lewis and Pascal Mesnier here in Paree, the former builds great resos and the latter plays great Hawaiian. My own stuff ranges from aforesaid Delta to Chicago, Motown, Stones and the Police, with a decided penchant for heavy boogie. (My chief goal as a musician is to shake someone's booty.) I play mainly in Open E and A but have absolutely nothing against Open D. I also sing if you're not listening too closely. I've been playing 47 years now and love it more than ever. You can hear my song "Ridin Blues" with my brother, harp player Richard Hunter, at broadjam.com. Say hi if you get to Paris.
markleehunter
Regular

Return to A Bit About You