Hi from the UK!

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Hi from the UK!

Postby crispy » Fri May 13, 2011 7:01 am

Hi people!

I am 23 and come from Cambridge in the UK. I have just started playing blues guitar, I have been very lucky and given a Fender Strat and a Hughes and kettner combo amp by my father-in-law.
I have played guitar for about 8 years on and off but have only just started to improvise to some blues backing tracks. This got me looking into some blues players, i found the great SRV first..... This really got me motivated and now im annoying the wife by playing so much!
Anyway just wanted to sy hi!

Cheers

Jason :D
crispy
Regular

Re: Hi from the UK!

Postby maxx england » Sat May 14, 2011 1:49 pm

I'm in B37, close to the NEC. Don't know if you're interested, British Slide Guitar Festival is in Coventry, 3 & 4 June (yes, it IS a Fri/Sat). See Facebook page Slidefest.

Lot's of blues festivals about, my fave is Swanage, all free and twice a year.

Welcome aboard anyway, some nice blokes in here. But don't let Rico offer to demonstrate his Johnson.
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Hi from the UK!

Postby crispy » Sat May 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Thanks for the welcome!!
Slidefest looks very interesting i have just started playing with a slide so it would be great tosee it done properly! :mrgreen:
crispy
Regular

Return to A Bit About You