Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Postby epworthslim » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi I'm chris,

Hi everyone, bit about me- Love the blues, I have played the guitar forever , when I started playing harmonica about a year ago found myself to be naturally quite good at it, fell in love with blues all over again.and now make and sell custom made harmonica boxes so if anyone wants one send me a message- I have included a bit about my custom made cases below, if thats alright-

I hand build custom harmonica cases made to fit your specifications. Or I have standard ones, already made, ready to go. Available in Fender tweed, fender black, Marshall elephant print Black or white, red, green, blue and brown. Infact if theres a material/colour you want not listed here I can do that too. Choose from nickel/chrome or brass/gold fixings and choice of standard or special handles. Custom foam inserts designed with your needs in mind one to one. Standard boxes are 300x320x145mm. I can build as big or as small as you wish. This case will fit onto most microphone stands. Prices start from $96 amercian dollars. Message or email me if your interested to-epworthslim@aol.com, can send worldwide.

For those on facebook if you follow this link you can see a selection of cases I have already made, with pictures of materials and handles etc. Website coming soon-http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=1759972080709&id=1281240280&aid=98854

Cheers, Chris
epworthslim
Regular

Re: Newbie

Postby rustyslide » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Hi Chris,

Welcome to BigRoadBlues. We're not too keen on overly commercial posts.

If you participate in this community, a link to your site is OK, along with an occasional post about new offerings that other members might legitimately find interesting, but if it turns out that your posts are only about your wares then you get shitcanned.

Cheers,
Rustyslide
rustyslide
Site Admin

Re: Newbie

Postby tricks » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:42 am

Hello guys! I'm from Russia, I'm newbie here too. I'm a blues-lover too. So I did post my message - but it does not show on this forum. What's wrong with that thing?

Also I try to do my ad about blues lyrics, but I suppose something happens with that...
tricks
Regular

Return to A Bit About You