Gidday

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Gidday

Postby k1w1 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:02 am

Hi folks, been lurking here for a while, and decided to join in. I see there is a kiwi, and my username is a bit close so I may change that to avoid confusion, its a name I use on other forums.

From New Zealand (obviously lol), just moved from the big smoke Auckland to a little seaside village called Tairua.

Used to own a Regal Style 2 made by Amistar which was a great guitar, but being unemployed the last 2 years meant I had to sell it a year ago. Have owned a few cheapie resonators all the usual suspects, and having gained employment, have recently purchased a Republic triplate. Quite good value.

Zhyla knows me from the Harmony forum. Other guitars are a Harmony H19, and H74 neo cutaway, both from 1965, and a parts tele I put together from an SX, putting a De Armond goldfoil pup in the neck.

Oh and obviously I love the blues.
k1w1
Regular

Re: Gidday

Postby Django3 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Hi

It is good to see another Godzone resident on the board, welcome
django[ jim]
Django3
Regular

Return to A Bit About You