Wotcher from España

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

Wotcher from España

Postby embosonofembo » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi, Embo here, that was me dad´s name too. I am old. I play guitar, most styles, and am about a year into playing sax. I came here because I think I´m going to graduate from me garage to the high street. Busking seems to pay. Thought I might pick up some tips. I used to get on another forum but finally felt its one thing posting recordings online and another to get up and do it so a few weeks ago I did my first gig with a band and guess what the band was a stinker but I played and sang and enjoyed it and wasnt nervous and reckon I am going to give the streets a go. You cant ever be too old I reckon. If I was too old I would probably be dead. Havent read too much on the forum but it seems a pretty good place. Er, I´m not dead, am I?
All the best,
Embo
embosonofembo
Regular

Re: Wotcher from España

Postby embosonofembo » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:24 am

Hey mate, good to have you aboard. You sound like a good guy, handsome talented etc, stick around and get to know a few guys here.
embosonofembo
Regular

Return to A Bit About You