It's Been Awhile...

Required: Just registered? Give us a short introduction. You won't be able to post anywhere else until you have an approved post here.

Everything else -- questions, comments, observations -- should find a home in the other forums.

It's Been Awhile...

Postby doc williamson » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:52 pm

in fact it's been a couple of years since I've posted but I do lurk from time to time. I see some familiar names of friends here & am happy to see you all again.

Briefly, I'm a full-time Blues piano player/singer living in the Orlando area. I host Blues jams & work in a guitar/piano duo. I posted mainly in the piano topics in the old days & I'm glad to see more action & skilled players there now. I play a little guitar & harp too. I'm on both FaceBook & MySpace under my name if you want to friend-up & I hope to find time to be more active on BRB.

Blues & Peace,
Doc

http://DocWilliamson.com
doc williamson
Contributor
Contributor

Re: It's Been Awhile...

Postby jeffl » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Good to "see" ya' Doc. I hope you've been doing well. I appreciate the updates I get from you once in a while. One of these years I hope to make a swing down there and do a little jammin' route with you, Charlie O. and 601. Hell, I'd settle for jus' sittin' in a club suckin' Scotch and lettin' you entertain me all night long. :D
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor

Re: It's Been Awhile...

Postby stumblin » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Hey Doc,
Welcome back :)
stumblin
Regular

Return to A Bit About You