A Hot weekend in Mississippi w/601

Problems, how to get them, favorite songs to play, groupies, funky bar owners, etc. NO names of clubs, please.

A Hot weekend in Mississippi w/601

Postby houserocker » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:23 pm

Just got in from our Mississippi trip, had a blast, special Thanks go out to 601 Blues for his hospitality and great music he plays. To be honest with you this was the first time I had heard his music as we played mostly originals all night and it was great. I loved the music, it was a little different from regular Blues and we just jammed all night. Here is a link to some pics as there are to many to post individually http://www.thehouserockers.net/Mississippi2007.html
He has a new CD coming out I can't wait to hear it and also hopefully do some recording in the future with him. I'm tired and going to bed now Merry Christmas everyone!

http://www.thehouserockers.net
houserocker
Contributor
Contributor

Re: A Hot weekend in Mississippi w/601

Postby 601blues » Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:38 pm

Great Pics!! I sure wanted to make the Jackson Trip!! Maybe next time!! Glad your home safe and sound!! Did tammy find her cell phone?? And thank you for a great time you made my christmas for sure, I loved you licks, when you hear The Song Lets move to the Moon, you will see how right on you was with those licks, surprized me!! We gotta do it again!! LOVE601
601blues
Regular

Re: A Hot weekend in Mississippi w/601

Postby jeffl » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:39 am

The pics look great boys. I wish I coulda been there to catch it all. Charlie, you prob'ly just ran into another one of them ol' blues guys with his own take on the whole darn thing. That's good for ya', to spend a little time hangin' on by your teeth here and there,lol! As long as there's no injuries-- that's the main thing.
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor

Return to About Gigs