Once....

Problems, how to get them, favorite songs to play, groupies, funky bar owners, etc. NO names of clubs, please.

Once....

Postby Charleyhouse » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:51 pm

I thought of your price and though the preening alchemist sent roundels of fire within the walls of the castle, the first image of a wastrel begat two yeasayers.
Charleyhouse
Regular

Re: Once....

Postby Neal » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Charleyhouse wrote:I thought of your price and though the preening alchemist sent roundels of fire within the walls of the castle, the first image of a wastrel begat two yeasayers.

I never, ever took bad acid when I was younger.
Neal
Regular

Postby stumblin » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Neal wrote:
Charleyhouse wrote:I thought of your price and though the preening alchemist sent roundels of fire within the walls of the castle, the first image of a wastrel begat two yeasayers.

Why am I getting deja-vu here?
I'm sure there's no way I dreamed this, I've seen this post before, either here or on another forum.
On the second point, I may well have done. :wha: :mrgreen:
stumblin
Regular

Postby Neal » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:24 pm

stumblin wrote:
Neal wrote:

Why am I getting deja-vu here?
I'm sure there's no way I dreamed this, I've seen this post before, either here or on another forum.
On the second point, I may well have done. :wha: :mrgreen:

Idunno, the OP sure had a weird post. I bet there were attachments and links and someone cleaned 'em up.
Neal
Regular

Postby texas blues » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:48 am

And yet another example of why this forum has slowed to a snail's pace. A damn shame.
texas blues
Regular

Return to About Gigs