Godin 5th avenue, opinions?

Problems with equipment? Problem fitting them into the above forums? Post 'em here.

Godin 5th avenue, opinions?

Postby Little Tina » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Hi all,

this guitar been haunting me, too bad thery are hard to get here (or anywhere?). I think Godin can't make them fast enough? Already considering ordering one online...

Anyone played one yet? Grady, did you get yours already? How's the tone and finish compared to others in that price range?
Little Tina
Regular

Re: Godin 5th avenue, opinions?

Postby Troubleman » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:48 pm

Little Tina wrote:Hi all,

this guitar been haunting me, too bad thery are hard to get here (or anywhere?). I think Godin can't make them fast enough? Already considering ordering one online...

Anyone played one yet? Grady, did you get yours already? How's the tone and finish compared to others in that price range?

The guitar is a great bang-for-the-the buck instrument.
It's definitely on my wish-list..

pEAcE,

jb
Troubleman
Regular

Postby grady » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:40 pm

I opted for some nice recording hardware instead of the Godin guitar.

I still may get one. Like Troubleman, it's on my wish list.
grady
Regular

Postby Sheb Whitebred » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:53 am

I checked this guitar out in online videos only. From what I read, these aren't even available until March '09. While I am not all that interested in arch top guitars, I have to say that the version of this with the P90 (Kingpin, they call it) looks and sounds fantastic. I probably wouldn't get one just because I don't like big bodied guitars, but man, I really like the looks and sound of this. I think if you're really into this kind of guitar, this looks like the best pick you can make in a new guitar.
Sheb Whitebred
Regular

Return to Equipment Blues