Getting 2 amps and maybe an effect?

Problems with equipment? Problem fitting them into the above forums? Post 'em here.

Re: Getting 2 amps and maybe an effect?

Postby goldbrick » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:49 am

The guitar center near me is great-- The Sam Ash store has a bunch of jerks in the guitar department-- but the drum area is great

Luckily we also have a really good Mom and pop store called MAE and once they know you their super cool
goldbrick
Regular

Postby Derekslide » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:51 am

goldbrick wrote:The guitar center near me is great-- The Sam Ash store has a bunch of jerks in the guitar department-- but the drum area is great

Luckily we also have a really good Mom and pop store called MAE and once they know you their super cool
I know what you mean Goldbrick, we have a very cool mom and pop store where I take lessons and hell I still have to pay on my tab there "a whopping $1.63 for a acoustic guitar string LOL"

but they mainly sell strings now.
Derekslide
Regular

Postby leftyguitarman » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:45 am

goldbrick wrote:The guitar center near me is great-- The Sam Ash store has a bunch of jerks in the guitar department-- but the drum area is great

Just the opposite here. The guys at the GC in Phoenix are jerks. The guys at SamAsh are really cool and always friendly and helpful.

I prefer the mom and pop type guitar stores, but I haven't found one yet here in Phoenix. Of course, I haven't done much exploring of the area and I haven't looked up any other stores in the area.
leftyguitarman
Regular

Postby Derekslide » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:57 am

leftyguitarman wrote:

Just the opposite here. The guys at the GC in Phoenix are jerks. The guys at SamAsh are really cool and always friendly and helpful.

I prefer the mom and pop type guitar stores, but I haven't found one yet here in Phoenix. Of course, I haven't done much exploring of the area and I haven't looked up any other stores in the area.
I guess I'm lucky in that area we have one mom and pop store and that's it, We would have to go to Grand Rapids if we wanted to go to gc or what not.
Derekslide
Regular

Previous

Return to Equipment Blues