Its all Eq. Take care of it!!

Problems with equipment? Problem fitting them into the above forums? Post 'em here.

Re: Its all Eq. Take care of it!!

Postby Bant's Bluz » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:49 pm

601blues wrote:yup! I hope thats the case here as well, BTW I have only enough wood left for 2 Blues Blasters, so there is only 15 on this planet!! proud owners include Morgan Freeman and a Blues Brother Goodman

Don't forget me Ron. I love mine and wouldn't trade it for the world and was offered an ass load of bucks for it not so long back, but politely declined.
Bant's Bluz
Regular

Postby allanlummox » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Hey kids - just a word to let you know I'm alive and kicking - a little higher than I was. Had the operation - full hip replacement - about eight weeks ago and I'm in a MUCH better mood. Played the first PSU Farmers Market of the year yesterday, a live broadcast Wednesday and I'm playing at Yurs - a local bar that has shown me much kindness over the past few years - tonight.

Hope you're all doing well.
allanlummox
Contributor
Contributor

Postby jeffl » Wed May 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Just saw this Lummo. I hope yer doing great still! Did you write any new tunes while you were under the anesthesia??
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor

Postby allanlummox » Thu May 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Feeling great. Got a few new songs in the works - one about fishing, one about Zombies, you know, the usual.
allanlummox
Contributor
Contributor

Postby jeffl » Sat May 25, 2013 5:34 pm

jus' as long as you don't encounter "the string" again, lol! I haven't written any tunes in years. I play in a closed jam every week, and summa the guys bring their originals... I'm thinkin' it may be time to re-excite myself by workin' up a couple new ones; I been a little flat at times.
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor

Postby allanlummox » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:29 pm

I've been writing a bit since we got here - some new tunes and also working on a non fiction prose piece about hog line fishing on the Willamette last year - the community there really made an impression on me.
allanlummox
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to Equipment Blues