Its all Eq. Take care of it!!

Problems with equipment? Problem fitting them into the above forums? Post 'em here.

Re: Its all Eq. Take care of it!!

Postby 601blues » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Doctors exam Last Friday, showed My heart rate had returned to normal!!!!WTF??? however still doing the Echo Gram??? to see if I had any clots,
weighed in at 265, so Iam dropping the LBS. is this normal procedure Rico??
601blues
Regular

Postby ricochet » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Yep, I'd say so. Glad you're doing better!
ricochet
Regular

Postby 601blues » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:59 pm

As we 1st started this thread, The determination was that the way you play,write,taste in sound etc. was a direct responce to the attitude you have at the moment, Health, Drugs etc can change,your style and playing, ie some times I pick up a guitar and switch on the amp, and Magic, I can't believe thats me commin outta the amp!! some times The harder I try to make it happen the worse I get!! ITS a mental thang
601blues
Regular

Postby ricbleu » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:01 am

Yup, I agree 100%, 601. Sometimes it's nothing - the feel just ain't there. I think, for me at least, that's why playing the blues is so satisfying. It can speak as gentle as a prayer or it can speak as mean as all get out. But when there's nothing to say at times, then it won't speak at all.
ricbleu
Regular

Postby 601blues » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:47 am

I find that Blues players as well as jazz players, are more intellectual ,,opposed to belief,, than most,and they tend to be more on the artist side than a musician,persay, so this is a direct connection to the soul, than too the head, and Blues and jazz give the chance to express all that
601blues
Regular

Postby 601blues » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:09 am

Gezz, Ive just broke below 260 this morning!!WTF?? i really had to struggle to drop thru the 60's, Now Iam Pissed, I may go on a fast, to kick in my weight loseing mode
601blues
Regular

Postby maxx england » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:05 pm

I've been low on emotional energy for a while, coming back up to full steam now. Helps to go racing. Beat Jim Tarver in a race for a minor position, it left the pair of us on our knees as it was (by English standards) a bloody hot day. Jim went and lay down for 6 hours afterwards and I couldn't walk straight for 2. Does you good to beat people 15 years younger than you, and then there even younger behind us on quicker bikes. :mrgreen:

And I have a co rider on the team now, 41 years my junior. Incredibly fast (2.5s a lap better than me), I think I'll have to assassinate him.
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Postby 601blues » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:07 pm

wow!! you go MAXX!! thats cool!! Iam really feelin my age this year, but I stay busy!! so much to do!!
601blues
Regular

Postby 601blues » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:43 am

Its been about 6 weeks now, NO Alcohol!! my heart checked out fine, and Iam feelin much Better, energy returning,as you see by all the Guitars Iam makin!!HAHAHA! For me Alcohol is poison, when Iam dinking thats all there is, it robs me of my Licks on my axe, and I become a total azz, Iam fine as long as I keep away from the Booze, I don't go nuts when I don't have it, but when I take the 1st drink I want more, and will not stop till Ive drank everything,
601blues
Regular

Postby maxx england » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:00 pm

How is everybody? I have a slight return of the disc problem in my back and (possibly related to painkillers) a depressed state at the moment. Odd really if you look at the good stuff in my life, but understandable if you view it as a cyclic neurological chemical imbalance. A bit like corroded electrical contacts.

Now there's an idea. Spray WD40 down me earhole.
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Postby 601blues » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Iam a true American, no matter how much peace I want, It seems I have a new Battle every day!!!
sorry ta hear about the back!!
601blues
Regular

Postby maxx england » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:13 pm

I've asked her till I'm blue in the face, but she still won't let me have little Japanese masseuse only wearing white panties walking up and down my spine in her bare feet.

I do recognise that there will be little improvement in the state of my back, but I'll forget all about it for half an hour.
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Postby 601blues » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:01 pm

maxx england wrote:I've asked her till I'm blue in the face, but she still won't let me have little Japanese masseuse only wearing white panties walking up and down my spine in her bare feet.

I do recognise that there will be little improvement in the state of my back, but I'll forget all about it for half an hour.
r
My wife walks up and down my spine in combat boots and enlarges nearest openings with same!!
601blues
Regular

Postby maxx england » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 am

This is generally undesirable with one significant exception. Being a British Conservative Party Memeber of Parliament, when it becomes almost an compulsory form of relaxation if there is no Miss Whiplash at hand.
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Postby 601blues » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:38 am

Freak Accident!!!
2-14-11 I was on job site, we had the Power Company "Entergy" out running a gas line for service to our New Building, they had to bore under the street, going right under my Job Office which is actually a Sea Can modified to an office, sitting directly atop a concrete Slab 22' wide 65' long 8'' thick.
Entergy hit a 10'' high pressure waterline and it blew from top, pushing the 8'' slab and my sea can 6''-8'' in the air!! I was sitting at my desk and all of a sudden off went everything from my desk in attempt to save my printer and Computer,my desk chair went out from under me causing me to hit the floor hard, Jamming my azz between my shoulder blades!! Now My lower Back Hurts and cramps up, Between my shoulder blades I have a deep pain ,when I sit wraped over my Guitar ,I can barely play for 3 min, without having to get up and walk off the pain!! When I stand and Try and stand still My legs start burning like fire!! then I gotta sit for a while to get that to stop, then I gotta walk some more!!!!!!CRAP!! Ive been to the Doc's and they sent me to Phys.Therpy, Buts that seems to be making things worse!! I tell them and they say oh well that means were doing some Good!! WTF????? I hurt more you azzz!!
601blues
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Equipment Blues