Its all Eq. Take care of it!!

Problems with equipment? Problem fitting them into the above forums? Post 'em here.

Postby 601blues » Wed May 30, 2007 12:13 pm

:D YUP!! I feel da same!! But I keep remindin muhself thats how I got it this shape ta start with<
We had a heavy storm last night and the humidity is up way high, and in the south, thats what used to mess with my sinues bad one thing I have noticed, My head is clear and I can breath, I keep sinues pills in the truck, but I have not takin 1 this season!! I can see a direct relation to my weight loss!!
And DOC RICO< your right my stress level is down, I don't feel as depressed and Iam sleeping better, and feel calmer overall, My wife sez I don't snore and stop breathing during the night,
601blues
Regular

Postby ricochet » Wed May 30, 2007 12:15 pm

Great! :D
ricochet
Regular

Postby jeffl » Wed May 30, 2007 2:06 pm

My snoring stopped when my doc put me on a diuretic (designed to reduce body fluids retained). The diuretic was intended to help me reduce gouty arthritic attacks, but it had an equally valuable side effect. (aside): geez, I hope you young guys aren't readin' all this stuff that us older guys go through; you shouldn't have to see this,lol! If you wanna avoid all this, join a monastery asap,lol!
jeffl
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ricochet » Wed May 30, 2007 2:53 pm

Maybe the young guys should listen to us old guys who say "If I'd've known I was gonna live this long, I'd've taken better care of myself," but it's a safe bet they won't.
:lol:
ricochet
Regular

Postby 601blues » Wed May 30, 2007 4:01 pm

:D YUP when yer young ya think your superman!!But as you get older all the dumb crap catches up ta you, But as musicians and all the talk we do about playing, The most important part is us that fine guitar and amp is only as good as the player, and its all mental, so the better we treat ourselves the sharper we become both phys.and mentaly!!
601blues
Regular

Postby allanlummox » Wed May 30, 2007 5:08 pm

Panhead, a visit back home just wouldn't be the same without a cheesesteak.

And the hoagies in my neighborhood got better while I was a way - better rolls, pickier ingredients. Awesome.
allanlummox
Contributor
Contributor

Postby 601blues » Thu May 31, 2007 12:53 pm

:D Been hittin the weights for about 20 mins a couple nights a week,and it has got me back to droppin weight, I weighed in at 226!!!!!! this morning!!! YES!! How is everybody else doing?????Now Iam going to give myself a little reward, I spotted a JF-1ex all black!! just like the Sunburst I got a few weeks back!! this is a used one with case in great shape, 150.00 can't beat that!! Iam very impressed with the JF-1,s if you guys get a chance play one, it will surprize ya!!
But I have found that as we reach goals we set for ourselves ,it may not be important to anybody but you, and sometimes we get disappointed when we don't get atta boys from anyone, So as you reach your goals give yer self some atta boys!! When I was younger with 4 sons at home and tryin to raise them, money was very tight, I worked a full time Job,and taught school 2 nights a week For ABC,and 2 nights a week for the State Vo Tech, as well as redoing a couple old pickup trucks a month,on weekends for resale to be able to educate my sons and feed my family!!Sometimes it was a bit overwhelming and felt I was gettin nowhere fast !! So every friday after my day job,I would stop in at the westeren sizzler and buy myself a steak and relax and eat by myself,This was my little reward to myself, And it really kept my goin!!
601blues
Regular

Postby 601blues » Thu May 31, 2007 1:19 pm

:shock: OH! yeah, I have a full weekend of gigs friday and saturday nights, This will test my new energy Level fo sho, and I have butterflies for the 1st time since I can remember, I think its just a new excitement!!I know all of my eq.is in top working condition, and I plan on thrownin in a few new tunes I had been plannin for my new CD, I got TIME, anyway Iam excited!!
601blues
Regular

Postby 601blues » Thu May 31, 2007 1:20 pm

:shock: oops!
601blues
Regular

Postby ricochet » Thu May 31, 2007 6:55 pm

I just need to lose another 50 pounds, then my model kid can see where he got his good looks from. :lol:
ricochet
Regular

Postby mickeypainless » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:20 am

>>>I weighed in at 226!!!!!!

Buddy, yer kickin ass and takin names!
ATTABOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mickeypainless
Contributor
Contributor

Postby maxx england » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:04 am

ricochet wrote:Maybe the young guys should listen to us old guys who say "If I'd've known I was gonna live this long, I'd've taken better care of myself," but it's a safe bet they won't.
:lol:

Can't remember that piano player's name right now, but he was asked once, somewhere near 100 years old, when the interest in sex went away; he said they'd have to ask somebody older than him.
maxx england
Contributor
Contributor

Postby 601blues » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:31 am

mickeypainless wrote:>>>I weighed in at 226!!!!!!

Buddy, yer kickin ass and takin names!
ATTABOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D 225.4
601blues
Regular

Postby 601blues » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:51 pm

:shock: It really is surprizing to get so much responce from people not just on line but at work and when I go out, some people ask me if I wanted to loose the weight or was I sick????DUH!! But what I have found is people are not just surprized at the weight loss ,or if you have stopped drinking or smoking, but more is how you got up the courage or will power to do it, LIke people will ask ,??How did you do that, when I start tellin about my diet,THey say NONO,uh did your doc tell u,or what was the reason you used on yerself to convince yourself to do what I can't, That is what they want ta hear is how they can make themselves do it,!! HEY Gonna go pick up muh REWARD this afternoon!!!
601blues
Regular

Postby leftyguitarman » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:16 pm

What is your reward?
leftyguitarman
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Equipment Blues