Anyone looking to trade a slapback delay or tremelo pedal?

Problems with equipment? Problem fitting them into the above forums? Post 'em here.

Anyone looking to trade a slapback delay or tremelo pedal?

Postby bignick » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:26 pm

I've got a Monsterpiece Fuzz (Fuzz Face clone) and a Digitech Bad Monkey (basically a screamer with more options).

I'd really like a decent delay or tremelo that will give me a cool Setzer-like Rockabilly sound.

Let me know.
bignick
Regular

Postby stratman_27 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:35 am

Wish I could help you out but I'm addicted to my Ibanez AD-9 and as far as tremolo goes, its built into my Super Reverb and your sure not getting that. I often wondered why Fender would call it vibrato when its for sure a tremolo. I highly recomend the Ibanez Reissuse for the price and the Voodoo Labs Tremolo pedal kicks butt as well. I don't own one but I played with it at the store.
stratman_27
Regular

Postby texas blues » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:43 am

I'll give you my girlfriend for both!

Stratman...I also have an AD-9. Best analog delay pedal ever. If I tweek it right, I can make it sound like flying saucers taking off and landing! I even have an 18v adaptor I got when I bought the delay some 25 or so years ago. ewww...I mean um..yeah that's it...I got it when I was 3 years old..yeah sure that's it!
texas blues
Regular

Postby jaybee » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:10 am

I can recommend one of these

I have one, absolutely great for slapback / short delays, don't expect 1 second of delay, more like 1/3 max, but what it does, it does great!

I use it to fatten up the sound of my non-reverb amps (Epiphone Valve Junior Head and Dan Torres Tweed Deluxe), for solos I use a Line6 Echo Park, more possibilities, but also (much) more expensive
jaybee
Regular

Return to Equipment Blues