SKB Pedalboard Needs A New Home!

Problems with equipment? Problem fitting them into the above forums? Post 'em here.

SKB Pedalboard Needs A New Home!

Postby bignick » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:57 am

I've got a SKB PS25 Powered Pedalboard that needs a new home. My Grandpa made me a homemade one and I have two SKBs. This is the larger of the two. Powers 6 pedals. Comes with connectors and the AC adapter. Like all SKBs it has a velcro top for sticking your pedals too and comes with a padded carrying bag. This one has 2 effects loop for looping.

I paid over $100 and have only had it a few months. A BRB brother can take it home for $65.00, and I can have you pics tomorrow. PM me if you are interested, or it is going on ebay.

Thanks guys, I figured I'd give you first dibs.
bignick
Regular

Postby stratman_27 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:28 pm

Hey Bignick pics would be great but what I'd like to hear are the dimensions of the board. I'm thinking its fairly small if the power supply runs 6 pedals. I have a homemade board now thats pretty big but I have alot of wasted space to most. I like my pedals fairly spaced out so I'm not club footing them all the time. I'm the singer in my band so I don't have the luxury of always being able to look down before I hit the switch.
stratman_27
Regular

Postby bignick » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:15 am

26 1/2" x 13" x 1 1/2" are the dimensions.

Here is the link to it:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--DAVSKBPS25

This is the board exactly. Let me know!
bignick
Regular

Postby stratman_27 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:36 am

Man I don't think it'll work for me. My current board is 24"wide by 20" deep and 2 tiered. I love the built in power supply. Thanks for your time. Someone should jump on it here at that price. I got 6 pedals now that need power and am planning on adding a delay. My crybaby, volume pedal, and leslie simulator take up alot of room.
stratman_27
Regular

Return to Equipment Blues