good 100 watt tube amp

Problems with equipment? Problem fitting them into the above forums? Post 'em here.

good 100 watt tube amp

Postby gatorblue » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:50 pm

Got too many amps. I'm selling my 86 Seymour Duncan 100 Watt convertible amp. This is a cool amp that I had in my Austin days when I was playing rock (before I got back to the blues). I am the original owner and it is a great old amp. 100 Watts pure tube, 6 modules that you can plug into the preamp section to go from AC30 to Twin to Classic Marshall/Bassman sounds. 1X12". I just had my tech put all new tubes in the preamp and power amp sections. It's clean, sounds great and will be a good amp for someone.

This amp is still one housed in 6 major recording studios for the varied sounds you can get out of it. If interested, just let me know and I'll email you pics. I figure $400 is a fair price, you pay for shipping.

Since I've had it 20 years, I'd like to see it go to a good home and someone who will use it. (I know you're wondering--I'm keeping my '59 bassman, my '37 Gibson EH-150, my Concert Reverb and my Dr. Z Maz Jr.)

--Gatorblue
gmillhollon@bokf.com
gatorblue
Regular

Return to Equipment Blues