Hmmm, which one?

Problems with equipment? Problem fitting them into the above forums? Post 'em here.

Hmmm, which one?

Postby leftyguitarman » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:11 pm

Hey everyone! Havent been around much lately due to school and work, but yeah. Fun stuff. Anyways, I've decided that since I've been working so hard for the last month, I am going to buy myself a new amp. Which means that I have to spend money. :( I hate spending money, unlike most teenagers, but I know I need a new amp, and I'll be a lot happier when I buy a new one. But I want a good amp for around 200 bucks. Any reccomendations? I've been lookin at the Fender Frontman (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ ... sku=480669) but I would like something with more power. Any ideas which for a new amp? Thanks.
leftyguitarman
Regular

Postby mickeypainless » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:31 am

Can't remember the price of the Fender Blues Jr but fer a little amp it packs a ton of punch!
mickeypainless
Contributor
Contributor

Postby rustyslide » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:10 am

Try a Epiphone Valve Junior.
rustyslide
Site Admin

Postby 1dustyeod » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:37 am

Behringer V-Tone 30 watt 2x10 Modelling Amp AMS or Musicians Friend has 'em . They have been on sale for $150 bucks. Every amp and effect you need all in one package, delivered right to your door. I have one and I love the thing.

8)
1dustyeod
Regular

Postby bjackson » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:52 pm

I got a blues jr from fender. I believe it may be one of the less expensive tube amps out there and I play a fender tele custom through it and I love it. It sounds pretty great with an acoustic as well. It is going to be about $400 but you may be able to get one on ebay for less. Go ahead and save for a tube amp instead of the frontman. Well worth it in tonal quality.
bjackson
Regular

Return to Equipment Blues