Anyone had any experience with OSP guitars from Sigler Music

Problems with equipment? Problem fitting them into the above forums? Post 'em here.

Anyone had any experience with OSP guitars from Sigler Music

Postby stratman_27 » Mon May 15, 2006 9:54 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/OSP-AE-601-VS-SINGL ... dZViewItem

I stumbled upon these while doing my daily Ebay tour. Was wondering if anyone has played one. I called the store and the nice fellow that I spoke to said the video's are the OSP guitar's and a Genz Benz amp mic'd to the headset mic to the camera. At the price with a hard shell case included I don't see how you can go wrong but thought I'd run it by you good folks to see if anyone had experience with this line of guitars or Sigler Music in general.
stratman_27
Regular

Postby ricochet » Mon May 15, 2006 10:40 pm

New one on me. Might be similar to the Rondo Agile & SX lines, don't know till somebody tries 'em out and reports back. :D
ricochet
Regular

Report coming on OSP guitars

Postby stratman_27 » Wed May 17, 2006 8:33 pm

I bought the AE-500 last night on Ebay and it will ship out tomorrow. I'm anxious to see how this $180 foreign made SG copy stacks up to the real deal. I played a real Gibson SG at a music shop last Saturday and it was sweet. Rodney at Sigler told me you won't notice much difference and I'm planning on seeing if he's a man of his word. They also sell a good looking Les Paul copy that I've got my eyes on if the SG copy turns out good.

I still want the real LP and SG but my shoestring budget and my need for gigable guitars soon is outweighing my lust for the real deal.
stratman_27
Regular

Postby trguitar » Thu May 18, 2006 2:48 am

Would be nice if somebody tried one. They look tempting. I give a full thumbs up to Agile guitars, I know that. As far as a "real" Les Paul goes, I have two (a Studio and a Special) and I like my Agile AL2000 just as well if not better. The AL200 is one of the cheaper ones I might add. Some of these cheap off brand guitars can be nice axes.
trguitar
Regular

Return to Equipment Blues