Trouble On The Way

A place to post guitar tabs separately from other discussion so it doesn’t get lost in the messages. To make it easy to search we suggest starting a new thread for each song posted and include the song name in your title. We’ll be able to make a nice archive if we keep tab here and discussion on the other forums.

Trouble On The Way

Postby savage » Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:33 pm

Anyone have a version of Terry Garland's Trouble On the Way tabbed out? I've been tryin to play along with it, but havent been able to come up with some of the details. This song has grown on me more and more over the past few years with all the hurricanes and all.
savage
Regular

RE: Trouble On The Way

Postby savage » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:30 pm

If someone likes to tab, please consider this in their next tabbing project! lol. Theres a video of this song on this link.

http://www.kennedy-center.org/programs/ ... GARLANTERY

believe its the 3rd song. I would appreaciate it very much if someone would take the time to tab this if they get a chance.
savage
Regular

Postby ricochet » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:04 pm

By golly, Terry Garland wears his slide on his middle finger!

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."
ricochet
Regular

Postby ricochet » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:21 pm

Good luck to anybody trying to tab all that out, BTW! He's playing in Open D. I think you'll have more success watching, listening and copying in short segments than by tabbing it note for note.

I'm watching him play "Aberdeen" right now. Makes me wanna tune back in D and bang on my Johnson!

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."
ricochet
Regular

Return to Guitar Tabs